- This is the day you’ll want to have utilities turned on under your name to ensure you have water, heat, AC, etc…You will just need to call your local gas, electric, water companies prior to your closing date in order to schedule a time for them to switch those utilities to your name.
- Plan on about 30 minutes to an hour for your closing.
- What you will need to bring with you to closing: Down payment money (check must be certified) and a valid photo ID for all parties listed on the contract.
- Both parties must be present to sign papers!
- Your lender will provide you your concrete/final numbers.
CONGRATULATIONS!! — HERE’S THE KEYS TO YOUR NEW HOME!!
Have Fun MOVING!!!